We are now accepting submissions for our September issue!
THEME FOR SEPTEMBER:
“It’s in the Detail”
Deadline: July 15, 2018
PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL HooligansMagazine@gmail.com
– All submissions should be emailed to HooligansMagazine@gmail.com
– Please look through the previous issues of Hooligans to determine whether your submission is in line with the Hooligans brand.
– Submitted images must be unpublished. We will not accept editorials published by other magazines, websites or even on your own private social media pages/blog/website. Images must remain unpublished (no sneak peeks) until the issue is released. Editorials published by Hooligans should not be submitted to other magazines.
– Please do not submit to more than one publication at the time. We are reviewing all editorials and we strive to respond to the ones we’re interested in within 2-3 days. However, due to a large number of submissions we are unable to answer all inquiries. If you do not hear back from us within 7 days you should consider it an unsuccessful submission.
– We accept editorial features from professional photographers. Images must be sized 8.5″x11 for full page and 17″x11 for spreads. 300-240dpi jpg
– Submissions can be sent via dropbox, wetransfer or a gallery link. We prefer to see the full series but you can also send 8-10 low res previews instead. Each series should have min 15-20 images.
– We do not feature model profiles in the print issue. If you’d like to be featured on our social media, you can send a message to our facebook or instagram accounts.
– We love hearing from brands about their new collections, events etc.
- out of the box, fine art, avant-garde
- modern, edgy approach to showcasing the brands
- works featuring kids and teens
- high fashion and brave work
I’M THE BOSS
- talented kids (fashion designers, artists, innovators)
- furniture, accessories, wall decals, storage ideas, entire room tours
ART, TOYS and OTHER CREATIONS
- works of art targeted towards kids and teens
- new and established artists