Hooligans’ Home | Olli Ella
HOW TO PREPARE FOR A PICNIC
With most of us having young families, members of Olli Ella can often be found outdoors, exploring nature and spending time with our little people. Picnics are always a big part of any outing, as most parents know – here’s a few top tips from us on how to elevate a standard picnic:
- Rugs – roll up, roll up! Roll up one of our lightweight (1.5 kg) wool rugs like the Antibes to make your picnic cozy and comfortable.
- Pack your picnic lunch in an Olli Ella Belly basket – Whether you like something a little natural such as a Natural Belly Basket or prefer to party with a few pom poms, these little gems have a classic style that is super functional and oh so pretty!
- Pom Pom Basket (Teal, Pink, Yellow & Mint)
- Add timber crates and boxes and decorate your picnic area with fresh flowers.
- Let me lug you – Olli Ella’s Luggy baskets are the perfect little pushies to pack a little person’s lunch with loads of personality. Available in white, natural, yellow and blue, each will let you stroll- on in style.